28.3.10

So I changed my thesis. I know is late in the game, but I haven't made things that make me as happy as the new direction I've taken. The new body of work will feature Latin American music Icons such as the great Celia Cruz, Rocio Durcal, Tito Fuentes, and maybe Thalia or Selena. I'm also going to do some North American music Icons like Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, Aretha Franklin, Madonna, Celine Dion, Dolly Parton. These are some of the one's I've been considering and will pick and choose which I end up doing. Here is the first of the Latin American Icons. The great Celia Cruz. AZUCAR!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AZUCAR INDEED

NOEL! i think your spring break here in the bay area with me did you some good.

I

LOVE

THIS.

noel i'm SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!! AKSJAKSJALKSJA
come back here and take San Francisco by storm.

love itttttt